Got any herbs. Can I really win some green buds on this site. How do I get some bud coin? Do you take credit cards? Is there a bud coin card?
This is a preview of the new Blockchain Blackjack technology under development here. Sign up for the latest news and fun opportunities!
How The Game is Played
You play agains the dealer with the objective of beating him by having a higher card total without going over 21. The dealer deals initially two cards face up to each player, and two to himself, with one card face up and other down. Based on the open card, you have to decide whether to draw another card (hit) or decline (stand). Once all the players have made their play, the dealer plays according to preset rules: he has to draw until he reaches 17, after which he has to stand.
The suits are irrelevant to the card values. All numbered cards (meaning 2 to 10 any suit) have the face value. All picture cards (Jack, Queen, King) have a value of ten. An Ace can be counted as 1 or 11.
Blackjack: an Ace and a card worth 10 points (21 total)
Hole: the dealer’s card that is face down
Hit: draw another card
Stand: take no more cards
Bust = going over 21
- Players place bets by putting the desired number of chips in the circle in front of their seat.
- The dealer deals two cards face up to each player. The dealer receives one card face up and one face down.
- The dealer asks each player, in turn, whether they want to hit or stand. Base your decision on the assumption that the dealer has a card worth 10 points in the hole.
- Indicate that you want a hit by tapping the table or making a motion to beckon another card (as if motioning someone to “come on back”). Continue until you desire no more cards.
- If you don’t want a hit (or are finished hitting), indicate so by waving your hand back and forth face down over your cards.
- Once all players have made their decisions, the dealer reveals his hole card and hits or stands as appropriate.
- Payouts are issued based on the outcome.
Winning and Payouts
If your total is higher than the dealer’s (or if the dealer busts), you win.
- If you get Blackjack, the dealer pays you 3 to 2.
- If you and the dealer both get Blackjack, it is a push and no chips are given or taken away.
- If you have a higher total than the dealer (or the dealer busts), the deale matches the amount of your chips.
- If you have a lower total than the dealer (or you bust), the dealer takes your chips.
You are allowed to double your bet after receiving your first two cards. Yo do this by placing the additional chips next to your original bet. If you decide to do this, you receive only one additional card.
Splitting: If you receive two cards of the same number, you can split them into two separate hands. Do this by placing another equal bet alongside your first bet. The dealer will separate your cards and give you an additional card to make each one a complete hand by itself. You will then play each hand separately as you normally would.
Insurance: If the dealer’s face up card is an ace, he will offer players the option of buying insurance. If you choose to do so you can then wager half your original bet (in addition to it) that the dealer does have Blackjack. If he does, your insurance is paid 2 to 1 but your original bet is lost (meaning you break even for the hand). If he does not have Blackjack, you lose you insurance.
Even Money: If you have Blackjack and the dealer has an ace showing, the dealer will offer you even money for your Blackjack (instead of 3 to 2). If you do not take it and the dealer also has Blackjack, you will have a push just like normal.
DEALER STANDS ON ALL 17
Blockchain Blackjack backed by buds!
Crytopurrency secured to ensure fair dealing and game play and backed by buds! Earn free tokens by mining or bringing buds!
Sign up to be kept abreast of our newest developments!